SILC Adventure Camps COVID-19 Safety Measures
After taking a break due to the pandemic, we have been operating our in-person student leadership programmes again since July 2020, going above and beyond national and international Covid-19 Protection guidelines.
As such, our team is well experienced in implementing all protection measures and is ideally placed to secure the health of our students during this challenging time of coronavirus.
Thanks to our high health and safety standards, we have kept everyone safe and none of our camp staff, students or external providers have contracted the virus.
Optimal health & safety standards at France and Switzerland’s safest camp
As we work with students year-round, we are uniquely placed to keep your child safe and healthy while they have an amazing time at camp. Our Adventure Camps offer many benefits:
- Boutique camp with a fun, personal and safe experience in much smaller groups than most camps
- All staff and students are tested for Covid-19 within 48h prior to camp
- Thorough Covid-19 Protection Plan
- Medical personnel on 24-hour standby
- Covid-19 test if students or staff show symptoms of the virus
- No seasonal staff: Our team is experienced in working with students from around the world year-round
- Experienced trainers besides specialised mountain guides, instructors, drivers, kitchen team, and cleaning staff to look after the students 24/7
- Hand washing or sanitising before and after every meal, activity and transfer
- Common areas and student rooms cleaned at an increased frequency
- Staff undergo health and safety training
- Trainer to student ratio of 1:5, with an even smaller ratio when including support staff
- Staff maintain availability at all times, day and night
We hope this reassures you about our best practices and our commitment to delivering the best possible safety and summer camp experience to all of our families.
Full refunds: secure your place now without any obligation
Secure your child’s place now without worrying about any financial impact as we do not ask for deposits and offer a full refund before the start of camp!
To assist you to the best of our abilities, we offer full refund in case:
1. Cancellation until 15th May 2024.
In the following case, SILC Academy will provide a partial refund:
1. Cancellation from 15th May 2024 until June 1st: 80% refund on the total camp fee
2. Cancellation from 1st June 2024 onwards: 50% refund on the total camp fee
No refund is made for cancellations as of 15th June 2024, inability to obtain an entry visa for France and/or Switzerland, a shortened stay, missed activities or workshops, withdrawal or dismissal during the camp, and in case of force majeure circumstances such as events/occurrences that are out of the control of SILC Academy such as, but not limited to, natural disasters, pandemics, airport strikes, accidents, technical difficulties, conflicts, fire, and bad weather conditions.